Sunday, August 04, 2013

Notice: About Extension


 Hi all,


I let you know that I will extend my stay in Ghana for 3 months, so will continue to work at Savelugu School For The Deaf until the end of December in 2013. I applied for the extension in March and it was approved by the JICA office of Ghana in June. The decision was sent to the headquarter in Tokyo and then went to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Japan. I will go to the Japanese embassy in Accra in order to extend my visa and passport in August. Then the procedure will be completed with the help of JICA staff. I really appreciate it, thank you very much.
I am very happy to stay a little bit longer here in Ghana. I can say that I have fulfilled my duties as a volunteer and achieved to the point as I planed and imagined within the time given. Yet I have some projects ongoing with colleagues and students, so will try to complete “my dreamy job” with my people by the time I leave my adorable Ghana. From now on I will be free from my duty and live in my dream, though needless to say I can’t be free from my obligation as a representative of Japan. This is a Christmas present from Santa Claus for me, so it proves, in me, that if you are a little good boy or girl in life, you will get a gift from Santa Claus:))) Santa Claus does exist!! Ha, ha, ha!!
Automatically this blog will be extended for 3 months, so if you are happy with it, you stick with me; if you are fed up with it, you can leave me. The choice is yours. Thank you very much. As the last note, I thank the God of Ghana for all the phenomena in Ghana. Thank the Almighty.

Coeur,

weareallconnected,
LOVE
D@IGO D@IGO



No comments:

Post a Comment