Saturday, August 03, 2013

Imagine - weareallconnected,

*******************************************************************************


by John Lennon & D@IGO D@IGO (2013)



Imagine there's no Hatred
It's easy if you try
No hypocrisy behind us
Ahead of us only sincerity
Imagine all the people living for truth

Imagine there's no slave
It isn't hard to do
 Nothing to hide or lie for
And discrimination too
Imagine all the people living life in pride

You may say I Have a Dream
But I am not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no superiority
I wonder if you can
No deed for greed or hunger
An integration of man
Imagine all the people connected each other

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And weareallconnected,
  




No comments:

Post a Comment