Saturday, July 20, 2013

“White People”


I can imagine that many of you feel unpleasant by reading my lines. Some may say that it’s a stereotype; some would feel that it is written based on prejudice; some may think that D@IGO D@IGO is a racist. I will accept any criticisms on my words, but I want you to read on to the end of this writing before you finalize your judgment on my words. So would you be surprised if I say that I am writing to protect white people? I know a lot of white people who are kind, compassionated, sympathized to other peoples in the world; I believe that 99% of white people are nice and helpful, and never offend other peoples. Let me introduce a video: “Colombia – Would you like take the risk?” You can find it on Youtube. It is a video to promote Colombia, but it doesn’t hide negative realities such as Marijuana, Cocaine, guerrilla, drag smugglers etc. and says:

…a population of 42 million of people of which 99% are nice, hardworking and honest, and don’t grow Marijuana or Cocaine…

If you want to inherit your righteousness to your descendants in future, you should bravely tell both positive and negative truths in history. This is the way to protect right people.
In my definition and usage of words, “white people” (with double-quotations) is different from white people (without double-quotations). The former is a pronoun (I created) for those who inherit the ideology “White as Superior”, while white people merely means people who have white skin. It has nothing to do with nationality; it has nothing to do with race; it has nothing to do with color of skin. Namely “black people” who helped Slavery are “white people” in my definition, while white people who are helping people in developing countries without hypocrisy are not “white people”, regardless of colors of skin. It’s not a matter of physical appearance but of behavior and mentality.  
Yet things are not that simple. When I was talking with a Lithuanian friend about history, he became nationalistic and started advocating “white people” in history. I was NOT talking about white people living today, but “white people” who did bad deeds in history. However he mixed them up and protected “them”. It is true that Lithuanians are white in terms of race (color of skin) but they didn’t join Slavery, Colonization, Imperialism by “white people”, rather had been exploited and suffered from the oppression of the Imperial Russia and Soviet. Why did he try to advocate “them”? This is caused by Unconsciousness. Namely he considered himself as “White” in race and stand on the side of “white people”. It would be a beginning of racism. Unconsciousness is very dangerous.
That’s why I’ve been trying to talk to your Unconsciousness as “White” by using and emphasizing “white people” in order to make you realize and visualize your nature and Roots. If you’ve ever felt unpleasant when you read my lines, you’re a candidate of “white people”. It’d be hard to face the reality because it’s so painful as if you had a surgical operation by yourself. Yet it’s the necessary progress as human for our future. “I hope someday you’ll join us and the world will be as one…
If you say “white people” are superior to others as a race, you must also share negative facts of history done by “white people”; if you say that Leonardo da Vinci showed the superiority of “white people”, you also take responsibility for barbarous acts done by Spanish who recorded many cases of mass killings in the Latin America and destroyed and ruined the entire culture, tradition, and civilization to the extent that we can’t trace them today. Unconsciousness is Roots and vice versa. To make up better future, we should study our Unconsciousness and Roots, even if we meet something unpleasant. Does White as Superior die hard? To be or not to be, this is the question I want to ask…



No comments:

Post a Comment